By Ron Hutchcraft
The orders that Jesus gave over 2,000 years ago remain the same. He said that the Gospel must be preached to all nations. While we go around the world preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to so many who need to hear it, we have gone right past the original people of this continent where there are so few disciples among those nations. We need to help change that. It will take a team of people, Native and non-Native, from all backgrounds who will decide to play together for this greater cause and win this thing together.
This generation of Native young people bears the grief, the despair, and the brokenness that results in:
- their suicide rate being four times that of the rest of the young people in America,
- their alcohol and drug abuse rates being off the charts,
- 40% of them dropping out of school, and
- so many of them burying many of their friends before they ever get out of their teenage years.
These are real people, and these are real lives, who decide much too soon that life is not worth living. That is what is happening to this generation of Native people.
In "Winning the Battle for Native America," you will discover...
- the tragedy of this broken generation of Native young people,
- the power of a broken heart, and
- the choices that will change things.
The time is now. Let's win the battle for Native America.
Access your free e-book by completing this form: